Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Victorian Monstrosity -- Err, I mean "manor"

I decided to take on a big project.  I bought Midnight Hollow last night and wanted to put some of the build/buy items to use in a new house.  However, this house isn't built in Midnight Hollow, because I didn't want a Gothic Victorian house, just a traditional Victorian with bright colors.

Here's a look at what I've started:


It's pretty ridiculously big.

It has about 6 fireplaces, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a half-bath.  It will have a library, sitting room, and formal dining room.  The outdoor area will have a pool, gazebo and some OLS content.

I plan to fully furnish and decorate this home, so it won't be done for awhile.  It's something I plan to work on in between other builds.

I'm finishing up a small Tudor house now, an old friend asked me to build them a budget house, so I'll share that after I finish play-testing tomorrow.

Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment