Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Solano - A Modern Home

I almost forgot! I've had this home done for some time but totally forget to mention it to my followers.



I'm not at home so I don't have good pics to post, but I will link you to the video that shows everything.

This is a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath modern home with a spacious and private outdoor entertainment area.  Two store sets were used in this home, the Technophobe No More and ..... er, um... one other one.  Yeah, I can't remember but all the details are in the video.

This home does contains CC.  So it is not located in my Studio, but it is available Here on MediaFire

Since I cannot receive any Recs on this lot, I would ask that in lieu of the Recs you just "like" the youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V61cklQBeZI&feature=g-upl

1 comment:

  1. Nice lot, I'll watch the video in a minute. I see you've gained a load of followers, that's nice to see :) I'm still waiting for my tenth!

    Speak soon,
    --Wibble :)

    ReplyDelete