Saturday, April 21, 2012

Steppin' Into Makin' Sims!

I love making Sims - but all anyone's really seen are my homes.  I'm thinking that I'm gonna start sharing my sims on my blog now. :)

So, my avitar over on Sims 3 got over 200 downloads - and I told people not to download it because some CC used on her is non-transferable.  Since I had so many people download her I figure I ought to at least share what she has so if people want her to show up in-game correctly, they'll have the right stuff.

Carah Ellis - Is a YA Female sim; Her traits are Great Kisser, Charismatic, Schmoozer, Dramatic, & Flirty.




CC I used:
Anubis Hair (transferable)
Mallow Non-Default Skintone (non-transferable) -- Get it Here

Clothes, jewelry and make up came from EPs/SPs. NO STORE CONTENT

Because Carah got so many downloads, I decided that maybe my sims are worth sharing after all.  At least more often.

With that said, I just finished a new sim.

Toni Marks - Is a YA Female sim; Her traits are Mooch, Hot-Headed, Excitable, Great Kisser & Clumsy



CC I used:
PeggyZone Hair (transferable)
Mallow Non-Default Skin (Non-transferable/same link above)
Praline Eyeline (Transferable)

Clothes, jewelry and make up (other than eyeliner) came from EPs/SPs. NO STORE CONTENT

Please download/Recommend/Favorite if you like.
Thanks for the support, Simmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment