Friday, April 20, 2012

Serenbe -- A Transitional-Modern Green Home

Serenbe, my version of HGTV's 2012 Green House, is now available for download!

This home has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and ample space for growing families.  The best features of this house is the spacious floor plan (lots of room for sims - throwing parties should be a cinch!)

I really dig the Retreat and the Living Room, myself.  ;-)

The color palette and general interior design of the house pays homage to the real Serenbe Green House that you can view pictures and videos of  here.

Although you will see that some designs are my own and I took liberty to change a few things (mostly like the courtyards, Master Bath and the nursery) that didn't seem to fit.  Also, not everything could be duplicated exactly - no matter how hard I wish.  So, patterns are not exact and some furniture isn't either.  However, I am extremely proud of this build and I feel like I did the real house justice.










Now, this house is CC Free. But I did use store sets, but not a lot.  I used:

  • Bah Haus
  • Panda & Friends (Animals Abound Collection)
  • Full Bayside Set
  • Full Contemporary Comfort Set
  • Earth Day Plants (FREE!)
  • Weba Yayfoo (FREE!)
  • Renault EV/Eco Pack (FREE!)

Click to Download Serenbe
Please D/R/F if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment