Friday, May 25, 2012

Now Available - West Hills

West Hills, a modern mansion, is now available in my studio.  As usual, this home was built upon request and features the needs a simmer has to start her 100 Baby Challenge.

The home features seven bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.  There is a bedroom for each age group and for each boy and girl.  The nursery boasts all toddler needs and has 2 cribs.  There is ample space for sims to roam and there's an additional entertainment area on the 2nd floor where the bedrooms are located.

The home is CC Free but does contain store items from the Animals Abound set.

I also created a video that showcases the lot, in lieu of posting a bunch of pictures here.  I'm testing out the video-making, so I'm not sure if I will always do it or even continue to do so.  It is time-consuming to make the videos.  But I'd love feedback on a yes/no on the videos because if people like them then I'll make a point to make them.

Here's a video showcase for West Hills.


You can also view this on my youtube page (which I recommend over the video above for quality purposes) where I provide an annotation that shows the DL Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXHHR3N4ICQ&feature=plcp

For some reason, loading the youtube video directly wasn't working.




You can download West Hills Here.  Please Rec/Fav if you like it.

Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment