Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Coming Soon -- Villa Sabina, A Mediterranean Home

I'm working on a new home that I'd like to share with you.

Since I got Showtime for an early Mother's Day present, I've been discovering the build and buy options that I'm excited to use in my new Starlight Shores home.


I may change exterior colors, I'm not sure, but I like the dark wood and the warm tones of the stone and stucco.  Store content will be used in this house, but it will be CC free.  Store sets I have in mind to use is the Fabulous Fiesta and Hacienda Luxury.  I've already used doors and windows from the latter set (as you can see) so it'll be a must to at least have the Hacienda Luxury.

I plan to make a lot of outdoor space, pool and hot tub area.  And maybe even a vegetable garden so this home will be perfect for the green thumb and outdoors-y sims. 

Happy Simming, Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment