Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Mediterranean, Modern & Southwestern -- Oh My!

Just a quick update since it's been awhile.  I've been off on vacation, and though I'm technically still on it, I had time to update the blog with a few pics.

Here's what I'm currently working on:


This is something that should look familiar, my progress on it is slow but sure.  Since this home is for me, I'm building it when I get free time or when the requests I work on stump me creatively.  I'm excited to share this one as soon as I'm able since I'm really proud of the layout and the design of it.  This home is a classical, Mediterranean home.




This is a modern home that I'm working on by request and I'm trying to get it done since the requester's been waiting some time with me being on vacation.  I hope that once Vacation time is over, I'll be able to knock this out.




This is a Southwestern style home, all one level and will use the Fiesta store set and the Hacienda Luxury set.  This is another build that I'm creating purely for myself, so again, I'm building in between my other projects. :P  Who knows when I'll finish this one - but I know it will get finished, Friends.

So that's my update for now.  I hope everyone has a great rest-of-the-week.  I'm off to enjoy the rest of my vacation.

Happy Simming!

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I've missed all these posts! The Modern turned out really nicely and I can't wait to see some more progress from both of the WIPs. I know exactly how you feel being a fellow request builder about not having enough time to create for ourselves!

    Have a great weekend :)

    --Wibble :)

    ReplyDelete