Thursday, February 16, 2012

Introducing Panacea & Fabersham

Coming <VERY> Soon!!

I'm totally teasing any follows of this blog with 2 lots that I've completed.  Although, I don't think I'll have these uploaded until tomorrow due to time constraints in my real life.  Because I add custom pictures to each uploaded asset, and I edit those pictures, I don't think I'll have these ready until tomorrow.  But I figure I can give people a sneak-peek of whats coming to the Exchange shortly.

Panacea Elite Pool & Spa is a replacement lot for the community pool in Hidden Springs.  This replacement lot contains Olympian Physique and Muse Luxury Store sets that are essentially required.




Fabersham Fire House is my replacement for the default Ambitions lot.  No store items are required for this to work - just certain EP's.

So there you have it, Folks! These 2 lovelies will be added ASAP to my Studio so keep a look out for the update on my blog.

~Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment