Sunday, February 12, 2012

Coming Soon - Hunter's Lodge & Towne Square

I'm re-vamping my in-game version of Hidden Springs and thought I'd share what I'm up to with everyone. :)

First, I think everyone who owns Hidden Springs would agree that pretty much everything in the town is an eye sore.  I know I'm not the only one who has attempted this - in fact, I'm pretty sure there's a thread on the official forums dedicated to revamping HS.  But for the most part, a lot of my enjoyment of the game is building over the actual playing, so I decided that I'd start my own pet projects dedicated to "fixing" the towns to my own liking.  So, first I'll get HS done and then I'll move on to Barnacle Bay - one of my favorite towns, honestly. :D

So, without further ado, here's 2 spam-pics showing what I've got so far with 2 works in HS.  First, the God-awful park in the center of town that had all those ridiculous stairs... GONE!

There's not much as you can see - but I've got plans to make this a more picturesque town square than it's predecessor.




Second, a redux of my version of the lodge that was located towards the top of the mountain on Ruby Avenue, The Hunter's Lodge (formally called something else that I decided to ditch and forget...)



Keep an eye out for more updates --
Happy Simming, Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment