Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Halloween House

Hello again Simmers,

I am trying to finish up another WIP.  Again.  Yes, I have another work-in-progress.  Not sure if this will make the finish line but I'm hoping.  The interior layout is kind of a mess but the outside of the house is pretty much set.
There are some finishing touches needed for the exterior but this is about the look intended... It's kind of Twinbrook-style with the swampy yard.  But that banyan tree to the right is spooky and it seems to fit... right?
Anyway, I hope to have this done this week and to have it up on the Halloween thread that simGuruPoptart started.  Maybe it'll be featured?  It's probably too much to hope considering I was lucky to get 2 of my previous Halloween lots featured simultaneously.
But you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment