Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Craftsman

I have to say my favorite style of home is the Craftsman style, generally one story, homes.  I love them especially, when they're sort of dated like the 50's bungalows.  See?

They're so homey, so warm and inviting.  Definitely my favorite style - and I love building them.

So here's another Craftsman-style home I'm working on in Sims-land.  There are CC patterns and the windows are CC, but hopefully that won't stop people from enjoying and downloading.  If only EA would create more building options for simmers like me - then I wouldn't resort to CC to get what I'm looking for.



Hope you like - I'm sure I'll be able to finish this up by next week or so.  And for anyone who's curious, this house is a 2 car garage, 3 bedroom/2 bath house.  It'll be a nice little family home.

No comments:

Post a Comment