Wednesday, February 10, 2016

NEW! Villa Paraiso

A home originally available in Sims 3, from the Game Store, I reconstructed, designed and landscaped a sims 4 version.  Although I'm not totally happy that I couldn't do things more closely to the original house thanks to Sims 4's house building limitations I am ultimately happy with the end result.

As always, my homes are 3rd party CC FREE, cheat free (no moo/moveobjects cheat).  This is a 4 bedroom, 3 bath home that's fully furnished, complete with #SpaDay items and a pool.


It's not the best picture in the world since I took it in build-mode, but the angle best shows some nice points of the house.

You can follow me in-game under Peaches327 and find all my creations in the Gallery by searching #peaches327.

No comments:

Post a Comment