Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sims 4 WIP

I'm working on another build for Sims 4.  And don't worry, I still plan to pop back in to Sims 3 to finish the two WIPs I've been sharing here.

Personally, (and off-topic) I prefer building in Sims 3 so much more.  Seriously.  Playing Sims 4 and building makes me miss Sims 3.  Part of it is that I'm so used to Sims 3 but an equal part of that is that the devs behind Sims 4 limited a lot of the things I enjoyed... like using the cheat moveobjects... I've said it before, I know, but I just can't get over how a basic cheat such as that didn't migrate to the new game.

Anyway, I'll be getting back to you on my Sims 3 WIPs eventually.  Here's a gothic Victorian I'm trying to build in Sims 4:


One of the frustrations I have with Sims 4 in regards to this build is the ability to not use the end wall coverings where I want them.  Sims 4 auto-places the corner wall pieces with the brick accents.  In Sims 3 I could choose where to place them and it looks much better, too.

Enough complaining though, I'm seriously trying to enjoy Sims 4, I promise. :)

Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment