Sunday, September 28, 2014

Coming Soon! HGTV Dream Home 2015

If there's one thing I love it's HGTV and they've started showing the new Dream Home for 2015.  I decided to start building this home in Sims 3 and Sims 4.  Here's a variant of the Dream Home for Sims 4.  Sadly, since tile selections are so limited it's a little less Cape Cod and more basic.  But I still like this overall look. I have the interiors to do on this home.


The Sims 3 home I have the shell up and since I have more textures to choose from I think the Sims 3 home will actually look more like the HGTV Dream Home than the Sims 4 house does.  But since it's just the shell I don't have a picture to show for it.  But here's a reference picture of the real Dream Home:


And last, just because I can and because I thought her expression was funny, here's a pic of my mommy-sims in Sims 4 playing "sea creature" with her kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment