Friday, July 10, 2015

New! Kolkata, An Indian Home

My house I built for the future use of the Hindu Indian family I started playing is complete and uploaded to my Studio.  You can download Kolkata (pronounced Calcutta) Here.  Please feel free to download and Rec.

This home is a 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home. Two of the bedrooms have been left empty for customization but the other three are fully furnished.  The furnished rooms are the master bedroom, a nursery and a teen/female-friendly bedroom.  All bathroom and kitchen appliances have been upgraded to unbreakable.

The home was built 415 Skyborough Blvd. in Sunset Valley, this is a 40x40 lot.

The only required items for the home is the WA expansion, however, I did use the following store content: India Inspirations, Dreams of India, Kingdom of Cambodia, Lullabies & Nursery Rhymes, and Morocco Mystique.  Two additional Premium Content items were also used in this home: Rim Rockin' Basketball Hoop and Solace Snugabunny Baby Swing.

The highlights of the home is a mini-kitchen space in the basement, exercise equipment area, a custom pool area with shaded patio space and detailed landscaping.  There is also a small playground for growing children.








 

I will add interior pictures soon, as it looked like I actually forgot to take interior shots.  But hopefully, what I have provided is enough to give you an idea.

Please download and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment