Wednesday, October 3, 2012

3 WIPs - One Coming Soon!

I have three builds I'm currently in the middle of - two are for me, for a story I'll be playing out in-game so I may even upload the households as options to play as well!


The house above is being built by request and will have a 90's style decor inside, so the interiors may not be up to snuff on everyone's taste.  But I still hope it'll be appealing to download and play for other Simmers.  It'll have 4 bedrooms/3 baths.



This is a small Gothic Revival home I'm building for my witch-sim and her cat: Kylee and Bingley.  It's only a one bedroom, one bath cottage, but has ample attic space for studying the dark arts! This one will be ready for uploading in a day or two, max.


The last is a mansion that I'm building for my legacy family - although I haven't played my legacy family in a long time I was thinking I'd kinda start from scratch and turn the family fortunes over to a distant relative NPC that's in my family bin and start playing her.  There's a catch, too!  The home will be haunted by my legacy's sire: Captain Tom Calico! There isn't a set time as to when this one will be finished, but I'm hoping before Halloween!

All these lots will be CC Free and the first home pictured, will only have Base Game and Generations items only.

Have a Happy Week!
~Peaches

2 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful Peaches!! I can't wait to see the finished products :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the first and third to come out! I love your work!!

    ReplyDelete