Saturday, August 25, 2012

Now Available - Trissino... And Coming Soon....

I have a new home to share, this one has been sitting for months in-game, waiting for me to finish it and I just don't think it'll get there. Life has been so hectic recently.

So, I figure, since it's partially furnished and most of the grunt work is done, others might enjoy the home and decorating the unfinished spots themselves.  It's namely the bedrooms and bathrooms that aren't complete.

So, I present you ....
















Details:

  • 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms
  • 167,889 Simoleans
  • Partially Furnished
  • CC Free
  • Contains Store Content
  • Gym & Rec Room
  • Ample outdoor space ready for customization
  • Perfect for a large family


This home is available for download through MediaFire only, as The Exchange is acting up for me today.  Since it was only partially furnished, there is no YouTube video for it.

And here's a sneak peek at a home that will be available soon!



*This home will be unfurnished and CC Free*

Enjoy & Happy Simming!

No comments:

Post a Comment