Friday, December 9, 2011

Stumped on a modern request

So,
I'm fulfilling another request, this time for a modern with 3 bedrooms and everything on a larger scale than the last.  Moderns are actually NOT a strong-point so for me personally, I really have to push my creativity to make them.  So here's what I've got so far:



Unlike most builds, this one I'm just going with the flow and building what I think up as I go along.  My normal (and more comfortable format) is to draft on graph paper, sketch out ideas (tho I'm not an artist by any means) and then start building in-game.  Well, I wasn't getting too many ideas so I just opened up the game and got what you see above.  I'm completely happy with the idea of the garage and stairs and entry point.  Everything else is open to change.  I just need to figure out exactly what I'm doing.  I think it's back to the graph paper for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment